musicman2343

Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

Re: musicman2343

Postby h2oville rocket » Fri May 20, 2011 3:04 pm

musicman2343 wrote:Figure it's time for an update -

This morning I finalized a new job!!

Starting July 1, I will be the Director of Music and Liturgy at St. Wendelin Catholic Church in Fostoria! I also get to work at the high school helping out with the music department! Pretty much the best of both worlds for me!

Extremely excited for this job! \:D/

Side note: The current music director at the school graduated from BG too! Maybe we can decorate the music room in orange and brown.... :lol:

Any Bodarts around there still? Jerry Bodart (I think it was Jerry)was a D-back for UT while I was there and his brother Steve lived on my floor and was an incredible athlete and a decent trumpet player. He QB'd my campus champion IM football team-we just snapped the ball to him and got out of the way. Nobody could touch the guy. They both attended St. W.
h2oville rocket
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby musicman2343 » Fri May 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Warthog wrote:musicman, do you work at St. Tom's now?

Yep. Started there last July.
BGSU Class of 2010
Bachelor of Music - Music Education

Forever a Falcon!

ROLL ALONG!!!!
musicman2343
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby musicman2343 » Fri May 20, 2011 6:33 pm

h2oville rocket wrote:Any Bodarts around there still? Jerry Bodart (I think it was Jerry)was a D-back for UT while I was there and his brother Steve lived on my floor and was an incredible athlete and a decent trumpet player. He QB'd my campus champion IM football team-we just snapped the ball to him and got out of the way. Nobody could touch the guy. They both attended St. W.

Not sure - don't know too many people around there yet. But, if I run into them I'll let you know!
BGSU Class of 2010

Forever a Falcon!

ROLL ALONG!!!!
musicman2343
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Fri May 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Congrats! That is awesome news!!! :supz:
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
~~USCHO Poster, AFTER Tech beat us
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Warthog » Sat May 21, 2011 8:02 am

musicman2343 wrote:

I thought that might be you. We're members at St. Al's but go to St. Tom's occasionally because of the different times. First time I saw you there I thought, dang, that guys looks like the pic in musicman's avatar.
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
- Ernest Hemingway
Warthog
Freak Wanna-be!!
Freak Wanna-be!!

Postby musicman2343 » Tue May 24, 2011 9:43 am

Warthog wrote:
musicman2343 wrote:

I thought that might be you. We're members at St. Al's but go to St. Tom's occasionally because of the different times. First time I saw you there I thought, dang, that guys looks like the pic in musicman's avatar.

Cool! If you're over there, come introduce yourself. My last weekend there is June 25/26.
BGSU Class of 2010

Forever a Falcon!

ROLL ALONG!!!!
musicman2343
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby musicman2343 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Well, I thought I'd give an update and say that as of the 15th I'm a resident of Fostoria, Ohio. Haven't been on in a while because I didn't have internet until about 20 minutes ago :lol:

The new job is fantastic and I'm loving every minute of it! :D

Best part obviously is that BG is 25 minutes away!
BGSU Class of 2010

Forever a Falcon!

ROLL ALONG!!!!
musicman2343
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 am

musicman2343 wrote:Well, I thought I'd give an update and say that as of the 15th I'm a resident of Fostoria, Ohio. Haven't been on in a while because I didn't have internet until about 20 minutes ago :lol:

AWESOME!! Then we'll see you at a lot of hockey games, right? :supz:
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby musicman2343 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:52 am

Falcon Fanatic wrote:
musicman2343 wrote:Well, I thought I'd give an update and say that as of the 15th I'm a resident of Fostoria, Ohio. Haven't been on in a while because I didn't have internet until about 20 minutes ago :lol:

Oh yeah! And in ALUMNI BAND now! :supz:
BGSU Class of 2010

Forever a Falcon!

ROLL ALONG!!!!
musicman2343
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:19 am

musicman2343 wrote:
Falcon Fanatic wrote:

Oh yeah! And in ALUMNI BAND now! :supz:

BONUS!!! :rock:
~~USCHO Poster
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby footballguy51 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:19 am

Fostoria? Um...no comment.
ROLL ALONG!!!
footballguy51
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Bubba Bo Bob Brain » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:48 pm

BTW, if I haven't made it clear on the band part of this site, THE BAND ROCKS!!! Especially the pep band, even after Everett graduated. - Probably just as well that he did before those bleachers caved in under him from all that dancing around. :rock:
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Bubba Bo Bob Brain
Chick
Chick

Postby musicman2343 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:39 am

Wanted to update and say that yesterday I had my first concert as a teacher and my choir students did an awesome job. Got many compliments from students, faculty, staff, and administration! Hopefully there are many more of those moments to come!
BGSU Class of 2010

Forever a Falcon!

ROLL ALONG!!!!
musicman2343
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:28 pm

OUTSTANDING!!! Good for you!!!! :supz:
~~USCHO Poster
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby musicman2343 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:50 pm

I wanted to let all of you know that I am now engaged!

I proposed to my girlfriend yesterday and she said "Yes!"

It is a fun story to say the least, with nearly every plan I had back-firing on me; but, in the end, we ended up at the university seal, where I gave her the certificate for our Stroh Center brick and then proposed.

So happy right now, words cannot even describe it! :D
BGSU Class of 2010

Forever a Falcon!

ROLL ALONG!!!!
musicman2343
Peregrine
Peregrine

PreviousNext

Return to Member Bios