PGY Tiercel

Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

PGY Tiercel

Postby PGY Tiercel » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:28 pm

Hi falcon fans,
My name is Jeremy McIntyre, I am orginally from Perrysburg OH. I graduated BG in 2001 with a B.S. in Neuroscience. My first year (98-99) I lived in Kriescher-Darrow. Not a bad place to live, first couple of weeks my I lived on an all girls floor, after that was "fixed" I moved up to the 4th floor, and met my future wife, who was the RA for the womens side. That proved to be useful for uninterrupted drinking most nights. Second year I moved into my fratenity's house. Was a good time. Sometime that fall my wife to be became pregnant (this will become a recurring theme). That summer my first daughter was born, and we moved into a hell hole apartment on main street. Third year at school wasn't bad, and in may went on a honeymoon (belated). that June my wife was pregnant again. (some how I missed the important lecuters in my biology classes). Finished up school fall 2001, graduated and had a second girl in Febuary. That is where my stint in BG ended.

I have since moved on to the University of Kentucky. I am currently pursuing my PH.D in the Phsyiology department in the college of medicine. WIth UK Peregrine Fan arriving in town (working in the same lab with me) my enjoyment of Falcon sports (especially football) has dramatically increased. Not saying that trying to watch games with girls hasn't been bad, but they still call football, baseball and I am continually trying to explain which color is the "bad guys". Anyway to continue with the above theme, my wife is again pregnant, again it looks like it will be a girl. My oldest will be five next year, and I hope to make her a good luck charm for games, (much like Noah).

Anyway just want to say this site is great and I enjoy reading most of your comments
Here's to next fall and meeting many of you.
PGY Tiercel
Salmon of Doubt
Salmon of Doubt

Postby 1987alum » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:32 am

Anyway to continue with the above theme, my wife is again pregnant

You know, I think medical science has pinned down the cause of this recurring malady. :P :wink:
Hey, look at me! I'm all over the InterWebs!
Facebook ~ Twitter @ CoachKarlPA ~ LinkedIn
1987alum
Noah's Dad
Noah's Dad

Re: PGY Tiercel

Postby PGY Tiercel » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:25 am

So to update 2009. In January our 1st son was born, a monumentous event, given he has 3 older sisters. In June we sold our house, and in August 5/6ths of the family moved to Ann Arbor MI. I stayed behind living in the attic of a faculty member of my department to finish my Degree. After a successful dissertation today I am now PGY Tiercel, Ph.D. Hopefully the drive from Lexington to Ann Arbor will go well tomorrow (well later today) because come Wednesday I begin my new position at the University of Michigan.
--nullius in verba--
PGY Tiercel
Salmon of Doubt
Salmon of Doubt

Postby transfer2BGSU » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:00 am

PGY Tiercel wrote:After a successful dissertation today I am now PGY Tiercel, Ph.D.

=D> =D> =D> =D>

:prayer: :prayer: CONGRATULATIONS DR. MCINTYRE!!!!! :prayer: :prayer:

=D> =D> =D> =D>
"The name on the front of the jersey is more important than the name on the back" -Herb Brooks
transfer2BGSU
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby VDub26Falcon » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:46 am

That's awesome, man! Maybe you can convert some of the Weasel faithful before the big football game next season!!! You better take LOTS of Brown and Orange with you to AA!!!
Be Special, Be Different, BE Bowling Green - Dino Babers
VDub26Falcon
The Drunken Irish Falcon
The Drunken Irish Falcon

Return to Member Bios