Posting emoticons

Let us know what you think, what you like, what you don't like... We'll do our best to accomodate everyone!

Posting emoticons

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Quite awhile ago, when I would post and want to use an emoticon that wasn't showing on the left side of the page, I'd click at the bottom of the emoticons where it says "View more smilies," I would get a pop up box with ALL of the emoticons showing. Now when I click on that, I get a box that lists the page numbers of the emoticons and can only see a small number at a time. Is it possible to get it back the other way where we can see all of them at once and only have to click on the one or two we want without scrolling through 24 pages???

THANKS.
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
~~USCHO Poster, AFTER Tech beat us
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: Posting emoticons

Postby Bassdrummin » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Should be fixed now. Let me know if you need anything else!
Bassdrummin
Chick
Chick

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Bassdrummin wrote:Should be fixed now. Let me know if you need anything else!

Testing it out!
:supz: =D> :prayer: :smt026 :smt041 :smt038

YOU ROCK!!!! :rock: :prayer: \:D/ =D> :supz:

Thank you!!! :-D
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Bassdrummin » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:05 am

No problem... would have had it finished sooner, but I keep forgetting that I'm responsible for the website feedback thread now. #-o
Bassdrummin
Chick
Chick

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Bassdrummin wrote:No problem... would have had it finished sooner, but I keep forgetting that I'm responsible for the website feedback thread now. #-o

Funny you should say that, because I would have sent a PM, but couldn't remember who the new administrator was! #-o :-D
~~USCHO Poster
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to Website Feedback