What Happened to?

Discussion of the Falcon football team.

What Happened to?

Postby Class of 61 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Alex Nossaman, a WR from Bryan HS, who allegedly "verballed" to BG awhile back, and is still listed on Scouts as one of our verbals? I haven't been able to track down any info on him so far...but I recall Dave Clawson as saying he planned to sign "2 football teams plus 4"...or similar statement...that would make an anticipated class of 26. So far, 25 are confirmed.

BTW, Rivals is showing UT with the #68 class with Temple at #74...biggest surprise? Kent is listed at #80...with a BUNCH of kids from one of the military schools (5 I think)...BG is currently ranked S#101...and most of the MAC schools are BEHIND us!!!! :roll:
Education our Challenge, Excellence our goal. (look it up)
Class of 61
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: What Happened to?

Postby orangeandbrown » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:43 pm

It is possible he is a preferred walk on.
orangeandbrown
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: What Happened to?

Postby bgsufn » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Alex is a preferred walk on. I talked to Coach Carney at the UT game Monday night and he was pretty excited about him. His mom says they are going to do some kind of press announcement soon.
Chris Malanga ('97)
Veteran of BGSU Radio

"If you wanted to be a Buckeye, you should have gone to OSU. You're a Falcon. Accept it. Be proud." - Lizzie Keller, BG News Column
bgsufn
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to Football
-->