2020-2021 Schedule

The history is there...follow as the tradition returns!

2020-2021 Schedule

Postby mbenecke » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:40 pm

According to our wonderful friends at BGSUHockey.com, BG will be playing RIT (barring any scheduling issues) in an outdoor Winterfest game in Toledo next year.

https://twitter.com/BGSUHockeySite/stat ... 6268744705

I'm looking forward to it! I didn't go last time, but you can be sure I will be making every effort to get into Fifth Third Field next season!

Anyone here go to the last one?
BGSU '20. Roll Along!
User avatar
mbenecke
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 1785
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:48 pm
Location: Bowling Green

Re: 2020-2021 Schedule

Postby TalonsUpPuckDown » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:18 pm

I went. We played RMU. It rained.
2-time BGSU Intramural Curling Champion.
User avatar
TalonsUpPuckDown
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:59 am

Re: 2020-2021 Schedule

Postby pdt1081 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:59 pm

I went. It sucked. The only venue that's worse than the Huntington Center, is Fifth Third Field.
Phi or Die
User avatar
pdt1081
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 3210
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:09 pm

Re: 2020-2021 Schedule

Postby drumstix2388 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:04 pm

pdt1081 wrote:I went. It sucked. The only venue that's worse than the Huntington Center, is Fifth Third Field.


Why do you say that about the Huntington Center? (Genuinely curious...I haven't been since the year it opened and thought it was a great experience for a minor league hockey game at the time)
Twitter is @MachiaBilly
User avatar
drumstix2388
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:57 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: 2020-2021 Schedule

Postby pdt1081 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:44 pm

drumstix2388 wrote:
pdt1081 wrote:I went. It sucked. The only venue that's worse than the Huntington Center, is Fifth Third Field.


Why do you say that about the Huntington Center? (Genuinely curious...I haven't been since the year it opened and thought it was a great experience for a minor league hockey game at the time)

Parking and the fact it's in downtown Toledo.

Inside the building, the seating sucks if you're taller than 5'8" and weigh more than 120lbs. Two 6', 200lbs people cannot comfortably sit next to each other. God forbid someone inside the row needs to get out. When we go for BG games, we try to put a kid between each adult, or we flat out skip seats, and are still cramped.
Phi or Die
User avatar
pdt1081
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 3210
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:09 pm

Re: 2020-2021 Schedule

Postby jpfalcon09 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:45 am

pdt1081 wrote:
drumstix2388 wrote:
pdt1081 wrote:I went. It sucked. The only venue that's worse than the Huntington Center, is Fifth Third Field.


Why do you say that about the Huntington Center? (Genuinely curious...I haven't been since the year it opened and thought it was a great experience for a minor league hockey game at the time)

Parking and the fact it's in downtown Toledo.

Inside the building, the seating sucks if you're taller than 5'8" and weigh more than 120lbs. Two 6', 200lbs people cannot comfortably sit next to each other. God forbid someone inside the row needs to get out. When we go for BG games, we try to put a kid between each adult, or we flat out skip seats, and are still cramped.


Pro-tip: The retractable seats behind the net the Walleye shoot twice are bigger and spaced further apart than the other seats, Much better comfort wise.
Follow me on Twitter @Mr__Jeremy
User avatar
jpfalcon09
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 4608
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:32 pm
Location: Bedford Township, MI


Return to Hockey

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests