Thank you

1, 2, Ay-Zig, GO!

Postby bgmaggot00 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:18 am

Falcons4Life wrote:Well, I was forced to resort to "That's debatable, they're still not good!" compliments of one Mr. Krebs not appreciating my "Betz likes Boys" chant....


"Steckle, you Homo!" could have put him over the edge too!!


Good times! Thanks for the reminder.
User avatar
bgmaggot00
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 1186
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Lawrence, KS

Postby SaxyGirl85 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:07 pm

bgmaggot00 wrote:
Falcons4Life wrote:Well, I was forced to resort to "That's debatable, they're still not good!" compliments of one Mr. Krebs not appreciating my "Betz likes Boys" chant....


"Steckle, you Homo!" could have put him over the edge too!!


Good times! Thanks for the reminder.


nothing like watching any kind of sporting event with the 2 of you ;)

i miss gut on glass. no one does it anymore, either :(
User avatar
SaxyGirl85
Fledgling
Fledgling
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: BG

Postby The Niz » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:42 pm

I tried in vain to keep it going, but people just weren't showing up anymore, and the Alpha Gamma Delta sorority moved into those seats.
Yeah right girl!

Oorah!
User avatar
The Niz
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:58 am
Location: Parris Island, SC

Postby goofyeuph » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:32 pm

The Niz wrote:I tried in vain to keep it going, but people just weren't showing up anymore, and the Alpha Gamma Delta sorority moved into those seats.


whens the next home game?
TSASOTFMB!!!!
User avatar
goofyeuph
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:19 am
Location: Gooding, ID...BGSU in my heart

Postby bgmaggot00 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:41 pm

The Niz wrote: Alpha Gamma Delta sorority moved into those seats.


WHAT??? I thought we had gotten a plaque with our names on those seats? Damn sorority.
User avatar
bgmaggot00
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 1186
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Lawrence, KS

Postby The Niz » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:52 am

Next game(s) Feb. 8 and 9 against UAF. Both games are being televised.


We should have gotten a plaque. I'm not that upset about the sorority.I guess Its kind of my fault. My GF was a member of that group once long ago, and they saw us down there one night, then all of them started showing up down there. They are loud and obnoxious though, so all is not lost.
Yeah right girl!

Oorah!
User avatar
The Niz
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:58 am
Location: Parris Island, SC

Postby bgmaggot00 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:43 am

The Niz wrote:Next game(s) They are loud and obnoxious though, so all is not lost.


If I see boobs on glass, then all is good. Until then though...
User avatar
bgmaggot00
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 1186
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Lawrence, KS

Postby SaxyGirl85 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:33 pm

i think a lot of it now is that most of us are in ABand and can't sit down there, too. And other than the 5 or so of us that used to do it, no one is left :(
User avatar
SaxyGirl85
Fledgling
Fledgling
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: BG

Postby The Niz » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:18 pm

bgmaggot00 wrote:
The Niz wrote:Next game(s) They are loud and obnoxious though, so all is not lost.


If I see boobs on glass, then all is good. Until then though...



Be careful what you wish for :shock:
Yeah right girl!

Oorah!
User avatar
The Niz
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:58 am
Location: Parris Island, SC

Previous

Return to BGSU Bands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron