Pep Band!

1, 2, Ay-Zig, GO!

Pep Band!

Postby golfertk14 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:36 pm

I just had to say personally that if any of the pep band reads this post:

THANK you for being at our games, you guys make it so much fun to attend the events like basketball and hockey. Keep up the great work and keep up the BG Spirit!
Roll Along!

Class of 2010

http://www.timothykilkenny.com
golfertk14
Space Cowboy/Guitarist
Space Cowboy/Guitarist

Re: Pep Band!

Postby Rightupinthere » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:29 am

golfertk14 wrote:I just had to say personally that if any of the pep band reads this post:

THANK you for being at our games, you guys make it so much fun to attend the events like basketball and hockey. Keep up the great work and keep up the BG Spirit!

I echo these statements.

Also, where the [expletive] have you been?
"Science doesn’t know everything? Well science KNOWS it doesn’t know everything… otherwise it’d stop."
Dara O'Brian - Comedian
Rightupinthere
Mercenary of Churlishness

Postby golfertk14 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:47 am

Rightupinthere wrote:
golfertk14 wrote:I just had to say personally that if any of the pep band reads this post:

I echo these statements.

Also, where the [expletive] have you been?

lol i'll make a post in the free-for-all...
Roll Along!

Class of 2010

http://www.timothykilkenny.com
golfertk14
Space Cowboy/Guitarist
Space Cowboy/Guitarist

Agreed!!

Postby Class of 61 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:35 pm

My wife, two friends and I had a chance to see Three games on one day...and the pep band really help "make" it an experience... I thought the Bass player was going to fall out of the stands with all the dance moves he makes while playing. After the men's game, I asked him how much weight he loses (couldn't afford to lose much)...and he just said, "I get AWFULLY THIRSTY by the end of the game".
I congratulated him and the group... they're really good!!!! :D
Education our Challenge, Excellence our goal. (look it up)
Class of 61
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby SaxyGirl85 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:50 pm

i was also playing at all 3 games and by the end of all that, you can't believe how thirsty we all are! haha...i think we need water bottles like the teams get, we get hot and dehydrated too! ;)

thanks for the nice comments, it's always good to be loved! :D
SaxyGirl85
Fledgling
Fledgling

Postby BGSUE » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:13 am

THANKS!!!

PEP BAND for all you do-----playing, singing & cheering. :D All the teams benifit from your enthusiasm :!: See everyone @ the Q but first @ the Ice Arena tonight & Sat. BG __ BG
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BGSUE
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby ZiggyZoomba » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:05 pm

I've especially enjoyed the bass player whose energy levels never seem to drop below 100%! The kid is so much fun to watch! From a former A-band bass player, please pass my props along to him!
Grant Cummings
ROLL ALONG!!!
"We are linked to this institution by invisible bonds that do not wither or dissolve." --BGSU President, Dr. Ralph W. McDonald - 1968
ZiggyZoomba
The Wizard of AZZ
The Wizard of AZZ

Postby Rightupinthere » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:52 pm

ZiggyZoomba wrote:I've especially enjoyed the bass player whose energy levels never seem to drop below 100%! The kid is so much fun to watch! From a former A-band bass player, please pass my props along to him!

He's a REALLY good kid. I got a kick out of him at the hockey game. He nearly knocked his stand down the stairwell with his dancing around!

After all was said and done, he stayed to make sure everything was put away. He's a righteous dude*.

*name movie.
"Science doesn’t know everything? Well science KNOWS it doesn’t know everything… otherwise it’d stop."
Dara O'Brian - Comedian
Rightupinthere

Postby Falcon30 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:25 pm

Rightupinthere wrote:
ZiggyZoomba wrote:I've especially enjoyed the bass player whose energy levels never seem to drop below 100%! The kid is so much fun to watch! From a former A-band bass player, please pass my props along to him!

He's a REALLY good kid. I got a kick out of him at the hockey game. He nearly knocked his stand down the stairwell with his dancing around!

After all was said and done, he stayed to make sure everything was put away. He's a righteous dude*.

*name movie.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Inventor of the Clusterf**k and Shoot offense.
Falcon30
Tubist / Human SubWoofer
Tubist / Human SubWoofer

Postby jg4242 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Yeah, he's a fun guy. BTW, the band will not be their tonight (Friday) for the hockey game. The athletic department is bringing in a high school band to cover tonight's game. Never fear, the band will be around for Saturday and Sunday if needed!
jg4242
Fledgling
Fledgling

Postby goofyeuph » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:12 pm

WHAT?!?!
TSASOTFMB!!!!
goofyeuph
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby FMBfan07 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:08 am

jg4242 wrote:Yeah, he's a fun guy. BTW, the band will not be their tonight (Friday) for the hockey game. The athletic department is bringing in a high school band to cover tonight's game. Never fear, the band will be around for Saturday and Sunday if needed!

man that high school band was mighty small and quiet! lol

so the band will be there tomorrow?
Go Falcons!
Roll Along!
FMBfan07
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby jg4242 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:02 am

Turns out the athletic department can't really pull a band out of its azz on a week's notice. We do have a band organized for tomorrow, but who knows how the wather will hold out.
jg4242
Fledgling
Fledgling

Return to BGSU Bands