Season Video

1, 2, Ay-Zig, GO!

Season Video

Postby The Niz » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:41 pm

Anyone else watch it yet?? It was pretty good. Biggest complaint is some intonation issues in the high brass. Pregame actually looked pretty good.
Yeah right girl!

Oorah!
The Niz
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: Season Video

Postby FMBfan07 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:41 pm

The Niz wrote:Anyone else watch it yet?? It was pretty good. Biggest complaint is some intonation issues in the high brass. Pregame actually looked pretty good.

did u notice there is 2 different pregames merged into one? the star spangled banner is from a different day then the rest. i noticed because the crowd was different and also the pregame toledo's director conducted and on the video it was dr. moss..

nothing big, i'm sure they did it to have the best possible ssb.

i'm not complaining just something i noticed. lol
Go Falcons!
Roll Along!
FMBfan07
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Strouse » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:03 am

FMBfan07 wrote:
The Niz wrote:Anyone else watch it yet?? It was pretty good. Biggest complaint is some intonation issues in the high brass. Pregame actually looked pretty good.

did u notice there is 2 different pregames merged into one? the star spangled banner is from a different day then the rest. i noticed because the crowd was different and also the pregame toledo's director conducted and on the video it was dr. moss..

actually, it seems like they took pre-game from more than just two games. It seems like it's from almost all of the games. It's pretty seamless which is awesome though, but it's easy to tell just by the time of day as well as the people in the stands.
~Roll Along You BG Warriors!~
Strouse
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby FMBfan07 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:49 pm

Strouse wrote:
FMBfan07 wrote:

actually, it seems like they took pre-game from more than just two games. It seems like it's from almost all of the games. It's pretty seamless which is awesome though, but it's easy to tell just by the time of day as well as the people in the stands.

yeah i didn't watch the entire pregame again, but i'll have too now. i just noticed the ssb at the end.
Go Falcons!
Roll Along!
FMBfan07
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to BGSU Bands