New Director

1, 2, Ay-Zig, GO!

New Director

Postby mmisbg » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:02 am

I'm curious if anybody has heard how the new director is working out. I've seen posts on Facebook that appear positive, but I thought maybe somebody on here would have insight.
mmisbg
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: New Director

Postby FMBMAGGOT » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:42 pm

I am a current member of the FMB and this is my 3rd year marching. Dr. King is doing great things with us so far this year. It is looking like it will be a great year.
RIGHT UP IN THEREEEEE
FMBMAGGOT
Egg
Egg

Postby transfer2BGSU » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:24 pm

FMBMAGGOT wrote:I am a current member of the FMB and this is my 3rd year marching. Dr. King is doing great things with us so far this year. It is looking like it will be a great year.

A great year would be making the ENTIRE Marching Band a MAGGOT Marching Band. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
"The name on the front of the jersey is more important than the name on the back" -Herb Brooks
transfer2BGSU
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby mmisbg » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:05 pm

Thank you for the update. I've been optimistic about this new guy, and was hoping he was working out well.

FMBMAGGOT wrote:I am a current member of the FMB and this is my 3rd year marching. Dr. King is doing great things with us so far this year. It is looking like it will be a great year.
mmisbg
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Rightupinthere » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:24 am

transfer2BGSU wrote:

A great year would be making the ENTIRE Marching Band a MAGGOT Marching Band. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Thank you for the nightmares.
"Science doesn’t know everything? Well science KNOWS it doesn’t know everything… otherwise it’d stop."
Dara O'Brian - Comedian
Rightupinthere
Mercenary of Churlishness
Mercenary of Churlishness

Return to BGSU Bands