New Band Uniforms

1, 2, Ay-Zig, GO!

New Band Uniforms

Postby Falcon30 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:40 pm

Hey gang - anyone still have the picture of the new band uniform? Is it in the media page?
Inventor of the Clusterf**k and Shoot offense.
User avatar
Falcon30
Tubist / Human SubWoofer
Tubist / Human SubWoofer
 
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:52 pm
Location: South Amherst, Ohio

New Band Uniforms

Postby It's the Journey... » Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:25 pm

I have a pic of the new uniforms but i cannot figure out how to psot it on here since things have changed. not that I am against any of the changes. the site looks great. i am just not used to it yet. i will see what i can do.
"If all do not join now to save the good old ship of the Union this voyage nobody will have a chance to pilot her on another voyage."
A. Lincoln


The BGSU Men's Chorus
America's Finest Singing Machine
BGSU Brothers Sing On

Charge on Colts, Charge on!

"ROLL ALONG!"
User avatar
It's the Journey...
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 2323
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:17 pm
Location: Bowling Green, Ohio

Re: New Band Uniforms

Postby ZiggyZoomba » Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:29 pm

Falcon30 wrote:Hey gang - anyone still have the picture of the new band uniform? Is it in the media page?


It IS in the media pages under user uploads...but here it is so you won't have to search.
Image
User avatar
ZiggyZoomba
The Wizard of AZZ
The Wizard of AZZ
 
Posts: 5915
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:37 pm
Location: Elmore, OH

Yeah!

Postby Falcon30 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:39 pm

Thanks, Grant!

People aren't going to recognize gameday at the Doyt! New Uniforms for all, new scoreboard...awesome.
Inventor of the Clusterf**k and Shoot offense.
User avatar
Falcon30
Tubist / Human SubWoofer
Tubist / Human SubWoofer
 
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:52 pm
Location: South Amherst, Ohio

Postby BGSU Falconz » Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:54 am

Wow, that's a really nice looking uniform. I really hated the old ones.

You know what would be really sweet instead of those goofy plumed hats? Berets. Orange berets with a brown falcon head. :wink:
User avatar
BGSU Falconz
The Wizard of AZZ
The Wizard of AZZ
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:44 pm
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Postby ZiggyZoomba » Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:16 am

BGSU Falconz wrote:Wow, that's a really nice looking uniform. I really hated the old ones.

You know what would be really sweet instead of those goofy plumed hats? Berets. Orange berets with a brown falcon head. :wink:


But then the maggots (sousaphone/tuba) players wouldn't be "unique."
User avatar
ZiggyZoomba
The Wizard of AZZ
The Wizard of AZZ
 
Posts: 5915
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:37 pm
Location: Elmore, OH

Postby Rightupinthere » Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:21 am

ZiggyZoomba wrote:
BGSU Falconz wrote:Wow, that's a really nice looking uniform. I really hated the old ones.

You know what would be really sweet instead of those goofy plumed hats? Berets. Orange berets with a brown falcon head. :wink:


But then the maggots (sousaphone/tuba) players wouldn't be "unique."


Grant, the Maggots are unique even without the headgear.
"Science doesn’t know everything? Well science KNOWS it doesn’t know everything… otherwise it’d stop."
Dara O'Brian - Comedian
User avatar
Rightupinthere
Mercenary of Churlishness
Mercenary of Churlishness
 
Posts: 6530
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:53 am
Location: Ye Olde Pigeon Hole

Postby Falcon30 » Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:11 am

Rightupinthere wrote:
ZiggyZoomba wrote:
But then the maggots (sousaphone/tuba) players wouldn't be "unique."


Grant, the Maggots are unique even without the headgear.


I believe we are all 'clinically' unique...

Berets on a MB do look really cool, tho.
Inventor of the Clusterf**k and Shoot offense.
User avatar
Falcon30
Tubist / Human SubWoofer
Tubist / Human SubWoofer
 
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:52 pm
Location: South Amherst, Ohio

Postby Tricky_Falcon » Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:35 am

It would look too much like... ::puke:: osu
Tricky_Falcon
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 2811
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:23 pm
Location: The State of Bowling Green

Postby FliccGirl » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:13 am

Ah, c'mon, TBDBITL doesn't deserve to be puked upon, regardless of their unfortunate affiliation. :wink: They were nice to us and let us use their audio-visual room.

Besides, they only wear the berets in the stands. They have actual hats on the field. What looks stupid is the way they roll up the berets and tuck them into the shoulder of their unforms when they march. lol
Falcon Marching Band member 2002-05
FMB Flicc Squad Leader 2005
Tau Beta Sigma outreach chair 04-05, 05-06
The sun ALWAYS shines on the Falcon Marching Band.


***Irrational Exuberance!***
User avatar
FliccGirl
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:07 am
Location: Toledo... (but I repeat, the MED SCHOOL DOESN'T COUNT!)

Postby Rightupinthere » Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:25 pm

FliccGirl wrote:and let us use their audio-visual room.

Sweetie, that phrase alone warrants the regurgitation icon.
"Science doesn’t know everything? Well science KNOWS it doesn’t know everything… otherwise it’d stop."
Dara O'Brian - Comedian
User avatar
Rightupinthere
Mercenary of Churlishness
Mercenary of Churlishness
 
Posts: 6530
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:53 am
Location: Ye Olde Pigeon Hole

Um...are you sure you mean OSU

Postby Metz » Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:33 pm

They were nice to us and let us use their audio-visual room.


Sure they let us use their audio-visual room but what about in the morning for pregame practices? I remember a bunch of people looking at us like we didn't belong there and we weren't as good as them. They seemed really unsocial from my perspective. Some of them came out of their shells at the Skull session, but other than that, I didn't see them being very nice. I will have to agree with puking on them :D
User avatar
Metz
Behemoth Falcon!!
Behemoth Falcon!!
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:19 am
Location: Perrysburg, OH

Postby Bassdrummin » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:37 pm

Personally, their Audio Video room sucked too... No beer taps = not worth my time...
Word
User avatar
Bassdrummin
Chick
Chick
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:33 pm

Postby Strouse » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:43 am

Rightupinthere wrote:
ZiggyZoomba wrote:
BGSU Falconz wrote:Wow, that's a really nice looking uniform. I really hated the old ones.

You know what would be really sweet instead of those goofy plumed hats? Berets. Orange berets with a brown falcon head. :wink:


But then the maggots (sousaphone/tuba) players wouldn't be "unique."


Grant, the Maggots are unique even without the headgear.


I'd take offense to that remark if it wasn't true...aw hey...who am I kidding...no I wouldn't!! :twisted: We Maggots sure as hell are unique and we definitely don't want anyone else wearing the berets!! Though it would give us the chance to get new ones though for a change.
~Roll Along You BG Warriors!~
Strouse
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:21 am
Location: BGSU/Troy, Ohio

Postby bgmaggot00 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:56 am

Strouse wrote: We Maggots sure as hell are unique and we definitely don't want anyone else wearing the berets!! Though it would give us the chance to get new ones though for a change.


I'm just mad that they got rid of the beret that a Maggot a few years to my senior dispensed his "love juice" into. That made for a hell of a donation to unknowing freshmen who were getting their uniforms.
User avatar
bgmaggot00
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 1186
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Lawrence, KS

Next

Return to BGSU Bands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest