An Updated Freakling1

Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

An Updated Freakling1

Postby Freakling1 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:29 pm

I have already posted a thread here, but that was from over 4 years ago, and I've changed a lot since then. So, I figured I'd give everyone an update. At the current time I am 17 years old and have already started my junior year at Green High School. I joined the cross country team last year, and my fastest 5k time is 23:12. I take guitar lessons. My favorite band is Rush, and behind them are Led Zeppelin and the guitarist Uli Jon Roth. I hope to go to BGSU when I graduate. I will probably want to study something related to human anatomy or music. And yes, Falconfreak90 is my dad (and a very cool one at that :mrgreen:). Looking forward to seeing some of you in the upcoming years! Roll along!

P.S. Most people remember me as the angry Republican 6th grader on this board, but these days I am a Libertarian. If I got into any kind of political argument with you in the past, I am sorry and hope that we can bury the hatchet and become friends.
Freakling1

Re: An Updated Freakling1

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Freakling1 wrote:P.S. Most people remember me as the angry Republican 6th grader on this board, but these days I am a Libertarian.

Does your father know? :shock: :wink:

And in all seriousness, it's been really fun watching you grow up into a awesome young man! I would expect nothing less given the phenomenal people you call Mom and Dad!!

FalconFreaks Forever!!! :supz:
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
~~USCHO Poster, AFTER Tech beat us
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to Member Bios