Re: Transfer Watch

Postby Tony4BG » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:02 pm

JaJuan Hudson - CB
Tony4BG
Fledgling
Fledgling

Postby BGSU33 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:54 pm

Hit after hit after hit, they just keep on coming. Each one sets us back more and in ways we can’t recover with limited numbers of recruits each year. And the last two who left were both freshmen. And you know there’s more to come. I’ve never seen anything like the amount of defections and transfers we’ve had in the last few years in all the years I’ve been following BG football.
GO BG!!!
BGSU33
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Flipper » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:25 pm

Nonsense..

Players come and go...a mass exodus following a coaching/culture change is nothing new. Players leave for a number of reasons...Johnson left to go to YSU...where the DC who recruited him is coaching. Hudson is from NJ. Rutgers just hired a high profile coach...maybe he feels there's a spot for him there.

We have seven kids coming in January...including a top QB and WR...I'd rather focus on them and however many other kids who are coming in the fall than the people who don't fit the culture or want to leave .
It's not the fall that hurts...it's when you hit the ground.
Flipper
The Global Village Idiot
The Global Village Idiot

Postby roguewarrior » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:39 pm

MOST.....and I cannot emphasize MOST anymore than I am.....however talented your perception of them is......leave because they are not needed or wanted here. Some that are talented may have burned their 10 strikes. Also, Because some person at 247, who never even watched film of the player, ranked them a whatever star, does not translate to a future star lost here at BG. Doege is the only gut punch that left on Loeffler watch.
It’s not my point of view, it’s a fact.
roguewarrior
Chick
Chick

Previous

Return to Football