I am now a Washington Fan

1, 2, Ay-Zig, GO!

I am now a Washington Fan

Postby goofyeuph » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:02 pm

If for no other reason than because they put their band right on the 50 yard line!!! I saw that on TV today and cheered. Finally, someone gets it :D
TSASOTFMB!!!!
goofyeuph
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby The Niz » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:08 pm

Does it piss you off that our twirlers were rooting for OSU all day on SAT? It did me. All I could say is ORANGE AND BROWN!
Yeah right girl!

Oorah!
The Niz
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby goofyeuph » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:37 pm

I'll be honest bro, I was rooting for Michigan against Notre Shame. I don't mind too much people rooting for, or being fans of, "Big" schools as well as BG. It's when students, alumni, et al, are bigger fans of the "Big" Schools than one's Alma Mater that I take offense of.
TSASOTFMB!!!!
goofyeuph
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby FMBfan07 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:14 pm

The Niz wrote:Does it piss you off that our twirlers were rooting for OSU all day on SAT? It did me. All I could say is ORANGE AND BROWN!

no
Go Falcons!
Roll Along!
FMBfan07
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Strouse » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:57 am

goofyeuph wrote:I'll be honest bro, I was rooting for Michigan against Notre Shame. I don't mind too much people rooting for, or being fans of, "Big" schools as well as BG. It's when students, alumni, et al, are bigger fans of the "Big" Schools than one's Alma Mater that I take offense of.

I'll have to second that...if someone (who is a current student or alumn of BG) wants to root for another school, whether it's Ohio State, Michigan, Florida, anyone, that's fine as long as they know that they will always be a Falcon and will show their support of the Falcons over their other "favorite" school. Which is why it irritates the hell outta me everytime I see that guy on ESPN (someone help me out here with a name!) who is an Alumni of BG yet, says he's a Buckeye through and through even though he never attended classes there.
~Roll Along You BG Warriors!~
Strouse
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby bgmaggot00 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:23 am

Jay Crawford
bgmaggot00
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to BGSU Bands