Great Halftime Show

1, 2, Ay-Zig, GO!

Great Halftime Show

Postby Falcon137 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:54 am

Hey just wanted to say as a fan in the stands that the halftime show was great! I went to the game with my Dad who is not a big fan of bands doing anything but playing fun music for halftime and he loved it. The Don Henley was great!!! Good Job!!! Also it was great to see you guys get Sid Rib. involved.
Falcon137
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby SaxyGirl85 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:23 pm

i know personally, i thought the show was going to be a total flop but i was REALLY please with the crowd response yesterday! it turned out way better than i could have expected (same with Hip FMB from a few years ago ;)) I wish I would have been able to see more of the couple's dances, but my mom taped the show so I got to watch it on video. I absolutely loved it! And for the record, Freddie and Freida look HOT dressed up! haha
SaxyGirl85
Fledgling
Fledgling

Postby factman » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:00 pm

I thought it was great, with the exception that we could only see the heads of the dancers from the east side stands. It would have been nice if they would have "split" the band so we could see them from both sides, especially since the band never plays to the east stands. There are alot of longtime Falcon fans sitting on the east side.
factman
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to BGSU Bands