Homecoming

1, 2, Ay-Zig, GO!

Homecoming

Postby Rightupinthere » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:02 am

It was nice to see so many alumni in the band this year. Let's do it again next year.

I LOVED the new entry. The sound going into the bowl was great and the video intro with the percs was awesome. I really like the new flow to pregame with the originally scored fight song. Definitely a keeper

Whoa is that a BIG band with a very nice sound. The Mellos ROCKED the Firechicken. And did they actually play TO the west side?! Amazing! There is two sides of the stadium [a fun and sarcastic swipe at "corp style" marching.]

All in all it was a very good day outside of the score outcome.
"Science doesn’t know everything? Well science KNOWS it doesn’t know everything… otherwise it’d stop."
Dara O'Brian - Comedian
Rightupinthere
Mercenary of Churlishness
Mercenary of Churlishness

Re: Homecoming

Postby able1 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:52 am

Completely agree Mark,
Sometimes when you start pushing close to 300 on the field, it gets tricky to do much with the drill, but everything was well done and the band looked and sounded great! Pregame wasn't changed so much as it was modified :) I liked it. Oh how things have changed for the better over the past 6 years!

Got to see some people I haven't talked to since we graduated or who haven't been back in several years. Just shy of 150 in the alumni band and close to 450 on the field for pregame! All in all, and with the exception of the game itself, it was a great day. Can't wait to see the Stroh when its done, and can't wait for all the construction and roadwork on campus to be finished :shock:
able1
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to BGSU Bands